The privacy practices of this statement apply to the services available under the Website. The policy is not applicable to all the related websites other than the Website, or any personnel who are not website managers or entrusted by the Website.
How we collect, retain and use your information
- When you use the interactive features such as check the service mailbox or take a survey, we may collect and retain a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, contact preferences, and time spent .
- We automatically receive and record some information from your browser when you use the Website, such as your IP address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on the Website through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information is for internal use only and it helps us analyse and understand how the Website works for users and visitors, and provide a more personalised experience for users and visitors.
- To improve our services, we may analyze the data collected from the survey. The result and analysis will be used for internal purposes only, and may be disclosed as needed, but the information revealed may not lead to the identification of a certain person.
All personal data you provided us are secured on the Website with restricted access by authorized personnel only. If the service of other parties is required for business purposes, monitoring procedures will be implemented by the Website to confirm the other parties are strictly conducting the duty of confidentiality.
Provision/Disclosure of information to third parties
The information may be used outside the scope upon the occurrence of one of the following conditions:
- Where in accordance with law;
- Where it is to prevent harm on the life, body, freedom or property of the Party;
- Where it is to prevent harm on the rights and interests of other people;
- Where it is necessary for public interests on statistics or the purpose of academic research conducted by a government agency or an academic research institution, respectively. The information may not lead to the identification of a certain person after the treatment of the provider or the disclosure of the collector;
- Where such use may benefit the Party; and
- A written consent of the Party has been obtained.
By using the Website, you agree to placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the Website in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “Help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of the site, and the complete user experience.